Thursday 19 December 2013

The Wolf of Wall Street 2013 [Eng] Download Movie

Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Comedy, Crime
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, P.J. Byrne, Jon Favreau
Director: Martin Scorsese
Download


The Wolf of Wall Street 2013 torrent
Seeds: 117Peers: 61

Runtime: 165 min
Audio: AC3
Language: English
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps


Good: 25 Bad: 3
No Virus




Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 59b20e1dc958e3e246d231438caa2aa8e5fe2706

Review: Scorsese, left me a little disappointed in the last few photos. Marty became a gun for hire, I started to think, and the brightness can be issued (filmóww his earlier works were some of the best in history). Wolf, I'm going to show Wall Street that night, and I was expecting to be impressed. I was completely blown away, I'm happy. This photo is Marty at his best. Shrank similar (fond memories, and a little guilt) I have to laugh and think of all the incredible moments. Good book, great script and a great cast, I think what we need to know Scorsese the Oscar for best director and best cinematography probably molded into reward. Leo DiCaprio has a versatile actor and his super-hero Dirtbags crazy roller coaster (true) story of the creation of this ride is really sincere, charming and fun. Jonah Hill also carried out all the stops and this is by far his best work. Thank you, Mr. Scorsese delivery of the goods is so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment