Monday 3 March 2014

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 Download Movie

Year: 2002
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson
Director: Chris Columbus
Download


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 torrent
Seeds: 146Peers: 62

Runtime: 161 min
Audio: AC3
Language: English
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps


Good: 23 Bad: 3
No Virus




Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 9eaabc2f9669039835b009af92dc47024ea4b06e

Review: Not being a fan of Harry Potter movies, I toddled along with the first sample of this film in my local Cinema UGC and sat down and enjoyed thirly of the film, but not the way I would enjoy something like the Lord of the Rings or Spiderman. Of course, Harry Potter is watching a young age so I can not see how I could enjoy it as much as Small audience the younger, to say the least but it is much better than any of the garbage that has fizzled out these days. This crap is not the year and the main characters much older, taller and broken voices. Many of the original cast back and a few new characters such as seen in Kenneth Branagh and Jason Isaacs. Kenneth Branagh plays a great part of Gilderoy Lockhart, who like hes adored by everyone and quite frankly he is adored by women because of its charm and courage to think. He was one of the best bits in the film as it was Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy was the father of Draco. Jason sports a beautiful long wig and plays the evil father / villain down to a T. It plays much like his villain in Patriot. I once had to use Grints Ron Rupert. Not a great actor, but he could play a satisfactory part. It could be better, but then again I have not read the book Nila know how Ron would have behaved. I guess the sight was one scary (which was quite a lot) i werent compatible enough for me, but the kids would get a good laugh out it more than I did. I guess you can not hold it against the guys who arent to par just because they are young and learning the trade actors, but for publishing = da good part to play they should take a pat on the back. The SFX are impressive, especally the character Dobby. It was quite impressive. I couldnt tell it was CG to create evil, but by the fact that there was no way they could have done it any other way. In fact, the CG character of Dobby is very similar towards the Gollum in Lord of the Rings and The Asgard CG television series Stargate SG-1 (speaker textures) what speaks good for Stargate SG-1, if it can be done just as well as top film like this ... and top. The CG spiders are extremely creepy and realistic looking. Not being scared of spiders too, kind of they made me jump. I felt through body tense up as a diversion, given to Harry and Ron, who is a good thing, because it is not often that I find myself doing that in movies. The person I sat beside many seem scared of spiders. John Williams's score was "very much like the original score with old themes back and some of the music sounds like music from Indiana Jones scores. I found myself whistling the main theme of Harry Potter for most of the night and sometimes do not realize I'm doing it to ; someone else let it out to me. Scannána this was certainly good action sequences and much more action-oriented than the one Potter movie. I found myself clenching up points, as they were really tense. The story was not too difficult to understand in terms of non-potter-fan of, and the scannáni was much shorter than I expected. I thought it ran for three hours, when it was more like 2 1/2. In some cases, I found that you have seen the film one to understand some of what is happening, but mainly because of the story back of the head is not uttered, and some of the jokes. The only thing that bothered me was that the recommendations in the Foyer has been too long and I couldnt get ice cream and a little boy was crying down the first row of few minutes of the middle way. Why bring a child Whos going to forget about the movie until next week? You can ask yourself. If you do not rabia-potter-fan then I would suggest you to wait a few weeks so as not to run you over with people ; stand 4 feet tall ... ie. CHILDREN! (Im not talking about the gnomes) to 5.8.10 Id. But I'm not a big fan of the movie, and I'm not the target audience. Thats a good thing in case you wondered.


No comments:

Post a Comment