Friday 21 February 2014

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2009 StnikA BDRip

Year: 2009
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Starring: Anna Faris, Bill Hader, Bruce Campbell
Director: Phil Lord
Download


Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2009 torrent
Seeds: 142Peers: 60

Runtime: 90 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: Eng
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps


Good: 24 Bad: 1
No Virus




Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 08795fbce248b511e48df8aaa092cbf077a6fb2d

Review: This may be because I was insanely high hopes for this film, but I thought it was great. I admit I was happy for him ever since I saw the first trailer a few months ago. I went and saw it the day it came out in IMAX 3D, which was the cooler, with my sister. Im fifteen, and she twenty: and we were constantly cracking. There were no filler jokes, like many kids movies do present. Quite a few jokes with pot humor. All the jokes were in good taste, and it's real funny. The whole scenario was incredibly well written. Timing, pacing, everything was perfect. The animation was fantastic and really suits the film. The character designs are all original and cute. You can tell how much effort was put into this film. And the actors! I saw (adorable!) loans and was surprised? Id thought Id acknowledged that fool compassionate officer. (All the actors did not do a fantastic job no complaints there.This is a fun, lighthearted movie I left the theater feeling better Id felt in a long time Great family movie, a great movie to watch with friends ... great movie to watch for yourself, great movie together. recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment